These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) constitute an agreement between you and Q ITUP Studios, and govern your use of the website www.Zurvived.it (the “Website”) and your submission (a “Submission”) of any material, including without limitation, your comments, name, text, photographs, videos, and any other content or information, (the “Content”) for use on the Website as set forth below.
By using the Website, or making a Submission of any Content to the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Q ITUP Studios reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions posted to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such additional terms and conditions. You understand that you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to submit Content.
By making a Submission of Content, you hereby grant to Q ITUP Studios, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and its respective licensees, successors and assigns, the unlimited right and permission to use the Submission or any part thereof, as well as any other information you provide to Q ITUP Studios, anywhere in the world, at any time, in any manner, media or venue (whether now known or hereafter devised) and for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for purposes of commerce, merchandising, entertainment, advertising, promotion or trade in promoting and publicizing the Website, Q ITUP Studios, and its products and services.
Q ITUP Studios shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Submission in any manner for any purpose that Q ITUP Studios deems necessary or desirable, and you irrevocably waive any and all so-called moral rights you may have in the Submission and you agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, editing, morphing, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of the Submission.
Q ITUP Studios respects the intellectual property of others and expects the users of our Website to do the same.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement Claims:
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact Zurvived’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, who can be reached at email@example.com. Attention: Copyright Agent. For your complaint to be valid under the digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement, which Q ITUP Studios may then forward to the alleged infringer:
- Identify the material on the Website that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Website;
- Provide your address, telephone number and email address
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving your complaint, Q ITUP Studios may then remove content that you believe infringes your copyright.
Procedure for Counter-Notification:
If material that you have posted to the Website has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification by contacting Q ITUP Studios’s copyright agent, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Copyright Agent, which counter-notification must contain the following details:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question
- Your name, address and telephone number
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which Q ITUP Studios may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with the section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as generally described above
- Your physical or electronic signature
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c).